Heatlie Powder Coated BBQ basic model (inc legs & NO lid) – HM850PC
About this product
Heatlie Powder Coated Mobile BBQ basic model – HM850PC
Basic model: Price Includes Legs & NO Lid
COLOURS AVAILABLE: Claret or Black Powder Coat
Firstly Heatlie BBQs are the toughest barbeques in the world.
Secondly these barbeques are made in Australia using the finest materials and solid construction techniques. You will get a BBQ that’s built for function and last.
These BBQs are mobile and can be easily transported anywhere making them a favorite choice for Caterers, community clubs, sporting clubs, Venues, Schools and Hotels. However, are still great for backyard use.
Although originally designed for professional chefs, the full range of Heatlie BBQs are now available for you to enjoy at home. Available in 3 sizes and a choice of stainless steel or powder coated finish, you’re bound to find a Heatlie BBQ which looks fantastic in your outdoor kitchen or backyard.
All Heatlie barbecues feature a unique burner system which uses precision machined diamond ribbon burners to produce a more even heat than other flat plate barbecues
Model HM850PCL features:
- Powder Coated Body (available in black or claret)
- Superb cooking performance with Heatlie Ribbon Burner System
- Superior heat distribution with the unique left to right burner positioning
- Easy Auto Push Button dual piezo ignition for easy starting
- Hose & Regulator
- Leg Kit
- Solid 5mm oil quenched mild steel hotplate with raised edge to avoid unwanted flare-ups.
- 850 x 520 cooking area
- Front valley for easy cooking oil/fat removal
- Externally fitted gas taps which prevent knobs overheating and melting
- Quality long lasting rubber wheels
Finally make sure to vist our Facebook page here.